Simple, healthy muesli that leaves you feeling like your breakfast has just given you a warm hug.
60g desiccated coconut
60g almonds (whole, slightly crushed in the mortar and pestle)
30g olive oil
50g sunflower seeds
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
COOKING TIME - 10-15 minutes
MAKES - 500g of muesli
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Using your hands, combine together the 'Toasted mix' ingredients until combined and some small clumps form.
3. Toast in the oven for 10-15minutes. Be sure to check on it every 5 minutes and give the mixture an occasional turn to ensure the mixture browns evenly.
4. Once browned, add the sultanas, pepitas and sunflowers and combine together.
5. Serve up with yoghurt, fresh fruit and topped with honey for a very sustaining and delicious breakfast.