Honey Soy Stirfry
This veg-packed dinner is delicious, nutritious and easy - the trifecta!
1tbs olive oil
250g flat mushrooms, sliced
1 onion sliced
1 bunch of leafy greens, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
4cm piece of ginger, grated
1/2 broccoli head, chopped small
1 tbsp soy sauce
3 tsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp raw honey
a good handful of coriander
noodles of your choice
PREP TIME - 10 minutes
COOKING TIME - 15 minutes
MAKES - 4 serves
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the onions and cook until just golden.
2. Add the mushrooms, garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the soy sauce, vinegar and broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the leafy greens, stir through and allow to wilt.
5. Take off the heat, drizzle in the raw honey. Serve over noodles with a generous handful of coriander leaves.