Honey and Oat Granola
This recipe was birthed from our love of toasted granola and the inability to purchase this without it being full of sugar and fat! Enjoy this guilt-free brekkie everyday.
100g shredded coconut
100g seeds (we like pepitas, sunflower seeds and flax seeds)
50g olive oil
PREP TIME - 5 minutes
COOKING TIME - 20 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and prepare two oven trays with greaseproof paper.
2. Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, using your hands is the easiest way!
3. Place half of the mixture of eat tray and pat it down.
4. Pop both trays in the oven for 20 minutes to get lovely and toasted, ensuring to turn the mixture half way through.
5. Thats it! Enjoy for breakfast with fruit, yoghurt and honey.