PREP TIME - 20 minutes
COOKING TIME - 10 minutes
MAKES - 16 joys
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Place the honey and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir as it melts. Allow the mixture to slightly bubble and remove it from the heat.
2. Add the cornflakes to a large bowl and pour the butter/honey over the flakes and mix through thoroughly.
3. Place paper patties pans into a muffin tray a spoon enough mixture into each patty pan that it looks generously delicious.
4. Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Let them cool down and then enjoy! Best served with friends.