Everyday Banana Muffins
There is no sugar insight in this recipe, just the natural sugars of bananas and honey. Perfect for an everyday snack!
3 ripe bananas, roughly mashed
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp bi-carb soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
PREP TIME - 8 minutes
COOKING TIME - 12 minutes
MAKES - 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin
2. In a large bowl, mix the bananas, oil, honey, egg and vanilla with an electric beater.
3. Once combined gently fold in the flour, salt, baking soda and powder. Be careful not to overmix here.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared tins until each is approximately 2/3 full.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through a slightly browned.