PREP TIME - 8 minutes
COOKING TIME - 10 minutes
MAKES - 12 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Blitz all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor until you have a thick and sticky, but smooth mix.
3. Stir through the chocolate chips as best you can.
4. With wet hands, roll the cookie dough into balls and put them on a lined baking tray, pressing down slightly on each to make a cookie shape.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. The biscuits will still be quite soft but will set firm when cooled.